Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys Elite > 2014 Ford explore abs as build data
2014 Ford explore abs as build data

1117 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2021-01-30 00:32:51

•   Level 1   
    (8) points

2021-01-06 14:05:58
    Hi I have 2014 ford explore utility 3.7. The abs module went bad, I need to know if there is a way to plug in as built data for the new module. Please aadvise. thanks in advance

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2021-01-24 16:18:23 (Reply to:)

As far as I know if the original ABS module is incapable of communication, then the Programmable module installation option where the MaxiSys Elite needs to pull required fields of information out of the old module to write into the replacement module and edit the VIN # as needed is not going to work, and in that case I think your only option is Online programming with a purchased  OE subscription with Ford off a windows 10 pro laptop , a battery maintainer , your Maxi Flash Elite J2534 and it's provided USB cable

•   Level 6   
    (489) points
    tech54

2021-01-30 00:32:51 (Reply to:)

If it's a new module like wits-end said take a short term subscription  and do programmable module installation. With a subscription if you want it will find as-built for you. Don't believe you have the calibration files on the Elite. Manual method of finding as-built to fill out the four fields on the next screen is you go to motorcraft service it'll redirect you to Ford service under the free resources you'll find quick guides there you type in the Vin and you'll be given all combinations for all applicable modules with as-built files. ABS will probably have a half-dozen possibilities but you would still have to have the calibration files stored on the tool.
  Total1 Pages